Profiles Of Board Of Directors
- Mr. Nizam Hashwani - chairman of Hashwani Group of Companies and CEO of Syndicate Mineral Export Company, graduated with a bachelors in business management from Ithica College. Founded in the year 1990, Syndicate Minerals has been operating mines in Balochistan, which include onyx and chrome. Mr. Nizam founded the non-profit organization READS (Roshan Economic & Development Society). It is an initiative to rehabilitate villages in Pakistan by providing them with electricity and clean water through the installation of solar panels and water pumps. Today, READS has reestablished over 500 villages in Pakistan free of cost.
- Mr. Amin Hashwani is a graduate of Cornell University, a businessman and social activist. He has founded and continues to support various social initiatives in the field of education, health, youth development, culture, and peace.
- Mr. Abdullah Hashwani is the CEO of Hassan Ali Rice Export Company, founded in the year 1960. Graduating with a bachelors in business management from Ithica College, Mr. Abdullah has put forward his skills to help his company achieve milestones. The Company has maintained a position as one of the largest rice exporters in Pakistan.
- Madam Sultana Hashwani is a house wife and the daughter of late Mr.Ghulam Ali Allana. Allana was known as a statesman, writer and poet. In the 1940s he became the mayor of Karachi. Furthermore, he was the first president of the Chambers of Commerce and Industry and chairman of Human Rights Commission at the United Nations. Sultana Hashwani graduated from Saint Josephs College. She became an advocate for education and has been on the board of The Citizens Foundation for 15 years. The non-profit organization focuses on bringing positive social change through the means of education. Today, there are over 1000 schools in Pakistan that have been established by the organization.
- Ms. Shahrina Hashwani is a Graduate of University of Toronto with a specialization in psychology and has also received a certification in Strategic Management from Harvard Extension School at Harvard University. Her versatilefield of work includes managing human resources and business development at Hashwani Group. In the year 2016, she founded her very own company by the name of Zeh. Earning its name from one of the mines under Syndicate Mineral Export Company.
- Syed Raza Abbas Jaffery is representing National Investment Trust Limited (NITL) on the Board of the Company. He has been associated with National Investment Trust Limited from 2001 till date. He is working as Head of Trading he also has vast experience in research and portfolio management. Prior to joining NITL he also served as Manager Treasury, Doha Bank Limited (Pakistan). He holds a MBA degree, in Banking and Finance. He is also representing NITL on the Board of several other listed companies.
- He holds Degree of Bachelor of Commerce. He has good experience of doing business local as well in China. Being a Commerce educational background. He has ability to understand all commercial and financial aspects of the business. He is also the member of the Audit Committee.